Programs to help you improve your poker game.
The best poker software, which we will discuss in this article, will help you optimize your game. These programs will collect statistics about your hands, show the ratings of your opponents, and select the best tables.
Note that not all software can be used in every room. Some sites restrict the use of assistive software. Before using any additional client, check the rules of the game in your room.
This program collects statistics about your games for various indicators. And it allows you to analyze this data to improve the game and identify errors.
Here are some of the features available in the software:
- You can get statistics for each stage of the game. So, you can figure out at what stage you have the most problems;
- Players can create their own databases. They will store information about the opponents you met at the tables;
- It will also be possible to load the databases from the outside. This will allow you to quickly get a lot of information about opponents on any of the popular poker platforms;
- Information about opponents can be displayed directly in the game client. This will allow you not to be distracted by figuring out the data by minimizing the poker application;
- Statistics and analytics will be displayed as graphs.
You will have to pay for the software: $ 100 for the full version, or $ 60 for a program that will only work at low limits (up to $ 0.25 / 0.50).
Another popular software for players. It has many features similar to Hold'em Manager, but it also has a number of features:
- You can get game data at certain limits. This will allow you to analyze tactics when playing with low, medium and high stakes;
- Also, directly in the software, you can view the already played hands;
- The program itself detects the mistakes of the players and indicates them;
- You will be able to make notes on opponents while playing. This option will allow you to remember the peculiarities of the opponent's game if you meet him again;
- The software analyzes the tables in the room and selects the best options for more earnings. This takes into account your preferences and behavior at the table.
And this is a special program that helps to identify the best tables for you at the moment. And you can:
- Search tables in various rooms with the weakest players;
- Search for distributions with specific users in the game;
- Select tables according to a number of criteria that you will specify manually.
The advantage of the software is that it can be used on many gambling sites.
The program will help those who like to play at several tables at once. You can configure hotkeys, display all data from the tables in a separate table, control actions in each of the hands using this client. Also, the program will prompt you for optimal actions at the table. Or moves that are expected (you don't have to waste time re-checking the situation at the table). It doesn't happen very often, but this good software is free to download.
Perhaps this is the best poker software that will improve the game of every player, both beginner and regular.